Courses offered: M.A.,M.Phil,Ph.D, PG Diploma in Cooperative Management,Certificate Course in Panchyat Raj Institutions.
Nature of course: Semester Scheme
B.A. With Economics as one of the optional subjects with 50% of marks in aggregate and also 50% in optional subject (40% for SC/ST/Cat-I & 45% for OBC category candidates) obtained from any recognised university.
|Designation||Professor & Chairperson|
|Telephone No (Office)||9448604947|
To generate human resources to construct a knowledge economy to promote inclusive growth and women empowerment.
- To provide quality knowledge of Economics to the students to equip them to meet challenges and opportunities.
- To strengthen the ICT base of the students.
- To promote applied research by exposing the students to the realities at micro level.
- To generate knowledge about the regional issues through field studies and Project Work.
- To promote capacity building of the girl students for development of their personality and professional skills.
- To generate awareness about Women’s Issues and promote Women empowerment.
Two - Classrooms with smart boards and one digital board
Two - LCD Projectors
Photo – Copier
Computers with Internet facility to the Research Scholars Room
How this course helps the students in building their career in this corporate world.
- 21 Students passed K-SET Examination.
- 04 Research scholars awarded Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship.
- 01 Research scholars awarded ICCSR Doctoral Fellowship.
- 04 Research scholars awarded Maulana Azad National Fellowship.
- 01 Student awarded single girl child fellowship.
- 11 Students of our department got placement at various institutes.