- Inhouse Warden recruitment (Walk In Interview on 20/09/2021)
- Affiliation Notification 2021-22
- Walk-In interview for Part Time Guest Faculty on 17/03/2021 for Bioinformatics Department
- Walk-In interview for Part Time Guest Faculty on 17/03/2021
- SSP E-Attestation Officer Appointment
- Guest Faculty Walk-In interview on 22/01/2021
- Guest Faculty Interview on 17/12/2020
- Postponement of Guest Lecture Interview (Walk in)
- Guest Faculty Notification 2020-21
- PG Admission Date and Counselling Extended Circular
- Registration for Book Supply 2020-21
- Guest Faculty Recruitment for the Department of Biotechnolgoy (Walk-In) Interview on 10-09-2020
- Circular Regarding K-SET 2020 Examination Date
- PG 3rd and 4th Semester Admission Notification for the year 2020-21
- Application for the post of Vice-Chancellor Karnataka State Akkamahadevi Women's University
- MCA Programme offered by Department of Computer Science ,KSAWUV, is AICTE approved w.e.f .2020-21
- New I/C Vice-Chancellor Charge KSAWU
- Link for filling up of Workdone Statement of Affiliated Colleges
- COVID19 - Academic Research Repository
- University Reopening Circular
- Information to be filled by Affiliated Colleges
- ದಿನಾಂಕ: 24-03-2020 ರಿಂದ 31-03-2020 ರ ವರೆಗೆ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯಕ್ಕೆ ರಜೆ ಘೋಷಿಸಿದ ಕುರಿತು
- Seva Sindhu Circular for all Affiliated Colleges
- Applications are invited for the post of Research Officer & 2 Field Investigators
- LIC Route Chart 2020-2021
- SSP: Circular for Affiliated Colleges to provide Bank Details
- Appointment of Research Assistant Under ICSSR-IMPRESS Major Research Project
- Public Notice: Prime Minister's Research Fellows Programme
- Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate & Project Coordinator ICSSR-IMPRESS Project
Keeping in view the needs of the region, The University has already started Masters in areas of
Faculty of Arts:
Kannada,English,Hindi,Urdu,and Centre for Performing Arts.
Faculty of Social Sciences:
Women Studies,Journalism and Mass Communication,Library & Information Science,Economics,Sociology,Social Work,History, Political Science
Faculty of Science:
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics,Food Processing & Nutrition,Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology,Statistics.
Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies.
Commerce & Management.
Faculty of Education.
Education & Physical Education.
PH.D in the areas of Kannada,English,Women Studies,Economics,Sociology,Social Work,Journalism & Mass Communication,Library & Information Science,Bio-Informatics,Electronics,Computer Science,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Management (MBA),M.Com,Education & Physical Education.
M.Phil in the areas of Kannada,English,Women Studies,Economics,Sociology,Social Work,Library & Information Science,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Management (MBA),M.Com,Education & Physical Education.
In Green Architecture & Landscape Design will be made from the ensuing academic session. The University is following semester system with internal evaluation and continuous assessment. The University aims at offering liberal scholarships to the students. All the students joining M.Phil.-Ph.D. programs are being given fellowships. The fees for the various courses are very nominal.
The University has installed lease lines of 1 Gbps each for fast and continuous internet facility. Research facilities in terms of laboratories equipped with sophisticated instruments, computer lab and library have been extended to the faculty. The Campus would be built on the concept of Green Campus and all the buildings would be adhering to this concept.
Joining the Karnataka State Akkamahadevi Women’s University Vijayapur, Karnataka offers a unique opportunity to the students to become a part of the learning process in an open academic environment. For faculty, it is an opportunity to fulfil their academic dreams and become partners in building up an institution from the very beginning.
From Vice-Chancellor Desk
Akkamahadevi Women's University is marching ahead towards overall development by opening the gateway of opportunities in higher education for women.