- State Scholarship Portal - Formats for Colleges to be submitted on 05/11/2019
- State Scholarship Portal training for all Affiliated Colleges on 05/11/2019
- UG Exam Postponed Notification Oct/Nov-2019
- Public Notice: Prime Minister's Research Fellows Programme
- 16th Youth Festival - Events Time Table
- Urgent Circular for all colleges to attend the meeting on 01-10-2019 regarding State Scholarship Portal
- 16th Youth Festival - Extension of Registration Date
- 15th Athletic Meet 2019-20
- 16th "Shaktisambhrama" Youth Festival 2019-20
- "ಸಹಕಾರ ತತ್ವ" ಕುರಿತು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯ ಮಟ್ಟದ ಚರ್ಚಾಸ್ಪರ್ಧೆ
- M.Phil/Ph.D Admission Notification 2019-20
- PG Centres Admission Date Extension Notification for the year 2019-20
- PG ADMISSION COUNSELLING_2019_20
- Notification for Eligible Book Suppliers 2019-20
- WOMEN STUDY DEPT ADMISSION APPLICATION - 24/07/2019
- 4 Year integrated NOC committee visit to colleges schedule
- Guest Faculty Notification 2019-20
- Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate & Project Coordinator ICSSR-IMPRESS Project
- 371(J) Non-Teaching Recruitment
- State level Convention Program Press Note- Women VV
- 10th Convocation-Honorary Doctorate Award in Kannada
- MPhil Students List 2018-19
- PhD Students list 2018-19
- 10th Convocation Gold Medal List
- SEMINAR AND FELICITATION PROGRAM NEWS 31-01-2019
- Youth Parliament Competition Press Note 24-01-2019
- 3 DAY CAMP INAUGURATION REPORT 18-01-2018
- WOMEN VV-PG 3RD SEMESTER EXAM POSTPONED 01-01-2019
- Vachana Vyakhyana Program Report 21-12-2018
- Workshop Vedim Mathematics news 12-12-2018
- Workshop Vedim Mathematics 11-12-2018
- REGISTRAR EVALUATION CHARGE TAKEN NEWS 10-12-12018
- WOMEN VV REPORT 07-12-2018
- Ambedkar Program Press Note 05-12-2018
- WOMEN VV PRESS NOTE_24_11_18
- Kanakadas Jayanti Program Press Note - 2018
- WOMEN VV- KANNADA RAJYOTSAVA PROGRAM REPORT 01-11-2018
- WOMEN VV- INTERACTION PROGRAM REPORT 27-10-2018
- UG Exam date- WOMEN VV NEWS 26-10-2018
- Women VV, Mahila press note 22-10-2018
- Speech Competition on "Thoughts and Philosophies of Ghandiji"
- WOMEN VV NEWS 08-10-2018
- WOMEN VV- NEW REGISTRAR
- 15th Youth Festival 2018-19
- YOUTH RED CROSS PROGRAM PRESS NOTE 02-09-2018
- PG Admission Notification 2018-19
- Special Lecture Press Note 25-04-2018
- Special Lecture News, Department of J&MC- 03-03-2018
- Women's University News 24-02-2018
- Special Lecture Report
- Report of Special Lecture on techniques of development
- Technical Assistant Press Note 25-01-2018
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti 12-1-2018
- 2017-18 Prospectus release function
Keeping in view the needs of the region, The University has already started Masters in areas of
Faculty of Arts:
Kannada,English,Hindi,Urdu,and Centre for Performing Arts.
Faculty of Social Sciences:
Women Studies,Journalism and Mass Communication,Library & Information Science,Economics,Sociology,Social Work,History, Political Science
Faculty of Science:
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics,Food Processing & Nutrition,Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology,Statistics.
Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies.
Commerce & Management.
Faculty of Education.
Education & Physical Education.
PH.D in the areas of Kannada,English,Women Studies,Economics,Sociology,Social Work,Journalism & Mass Communication,Library & Information Science,Bio-Informatics,Electronics,Computer Science,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Management (MBA),M.Com,Education & Physical Education.
M.Phil in the areas of Kannada,English,Women Studies,Economics,Sociology,Social Work,Library & Information Science,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Management (MBA),M.Com,Education & Physical Education.
In Green Architecture & Landscape Design will be made from the ensuing academic session. The University is following semester system with internal evaluation and continuous assessment. The University aims at offering liberal scholarships to the students. All the students joining M.Phil.-Ph.D. programs are being given fellowships. The fees for the various courses are very nominal.
The University has installed lease lines of 1 Gbps each for fast and continuous internet facility. Research facilities in terms of laboratories equipped with sophisticated instruments, computer lab and library have been extended to the faculty. The Campus would be built on the concept of Green Campus and all the buildings would be adhering to this concept.
Joining the Karnataka State Akkamahadevi Women’s University Vijayapur, Karnataka offers a unique opportunity to the students to become a part of the learning process in an open academic environment. For faculty, it is an opportunity to fulfil their academic dreams and become partners in building up an institution from the very beginning.
Akkamahadevi Women's University is marching ahead towards overall development by opening the gateway of opportunities in higher education for women.